Asylum Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Legion

Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balsa

Want more green, blue and purple inn quests? Empty
PostSubject: Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?   Want more green, blue and purple inn quests? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 am

Here is smth that can help u,

*NOTE: If u accept a quest from an inn, and got it accepted, you cant get it again if the inn resets*

Let see, after a reset: (by CS item of by regular "next day" reset)

*Its random what quests u get
*And its random how many u get

There is however, a limit on how many there are total, so lets say there are 15 white, 4 green and 2 blue and 1 purple. If you hold on (accept em, but dont do them) to 5 of the whites before you reset, the will be a higher change of getting the other quests, because there are less quests that you can get now, since you havge accepted 5 whites. So the chances will increase on getting blue/green/purple as well.

Just make sure u hold onto the quests you hate the most^^ And if all the quests u get in the new list is good, then take one and one inn quest so u don't have to drop the "bad quest" u have accepted too not get them again.
Back to top Go down
Katt

PostSubject: Re: Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?   Want more green, blue and purple inn quests? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:07 am

Ah, wish I thought to do this last night when I was using 3 resets. Mad
Back to top Go down
Balsa

PostSubject: Re: Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?   Want more green, blue and purple inn quests? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 am

Not to late to start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?   Want more green, blue and purple inn quests? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want more green, blue and purple inn quests?
Page 1 of 1