Asylum Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Legion

Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SW Tactics imo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoLoco

SW Tactics imo Empty
PostSubject: SW Tactics imo   SW Tactics imo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:44 am

Hi,
in this little port i'd like to show u an easy way to attack-defend ourselves and how to get the middle flag in state war.

SW Tactics imo Sw11

As u can see in the pic i've stolen from crypt, i added RED marks. They show u the alternate route to the middle flag, once the main entrance is blocked by opponents. So if we should lose the middle flag and have to get it back, just come all together on these hanging bridges and get it back, because they cant be blocked so easily as the main entrance.

The other tactic is the attack-defense way of fighting by using scepters. Scepters are the ultimate class in masswars for support, because of one skill ... Wildfire. It stuns up to 11 ppl on a huge area far away from u.

SW Tactics imo Scpete10

Make party with ur friends or ppl u know/trust and if u can have 1-2 scepters in ur party. The scepters should stay behind and spam Wildfire on enemy as much as u can. This is the most effective skill in war.

One very good way to achieve that goal is to move back and forth. The front line should move towards the enemy and back at once. The enemy charges in, gets stunned in wildfire aoe .. the front line moves towards them again and finishes, moves back again etc.

This way u can survive a long time without dieing and kill- stop many enemies.

Of course its very hard to stay in groups at SW because u all revive somewhere else but the middle flag should be the meeting point for all of us, because its the most important one and we need to have it to win !

These tactics are from my points of view very effective and simple once u tried and i hope it will help u in the war.

Choco
Back to top Go down
killerwasp

SW Tactics imo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Tactics imo   SW Tactics imo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

I like the idea choco we should try it at upcoming state war
Back to top Go down
Goblindad

Goblindad

SW Tactics imo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Tactics imo   SW Tactics imo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Did any of the scepters/warfans try this in the last round? if so how did it work?
Back to top Go down
ChocoLoco

SW Tactics imo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Tactics imo   SW Tactics imo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:09 pm

yes of course i tried it out. i have scepter sub and it works perfectly. the only problem is that if ur the only scepter doing it, u cant keep them stunned for long time. with 3-4 scepters we could keep them stunned all the time. once they are in reachable area, they are doomed.

all we need are 5-6 scepters divided on few groups who alternate their wildfire stuns. this way we keep the enemy stunned all the time , the front line kills them and we advance further. its easy to protect or to attack this way.

even hades will lose to us if we can keep this up. doesn't matter what gear they have if they cant move at all !

it would be awesome if we could train it in Puyang Onslaught be4 the SW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SW Tactics imo Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW Tactics imo   SW Tactics imo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW Tactics imo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum Legion :: General discussions-
Jump to: