Asylum Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Legion

Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STATE WARS

Go down 
+7
Trefilein
Katt
Kinky
YamatoZang
Yalu
killerwasp
CryptKeeper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CryptKeeper
Admin
CryptKeeper

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

We will have to do pre planned parties.
Party leaders WILL have to be in vent, or defeats the purpose.

Chinese forums said, the outside flags give less points than middle, the middle town one being the most.
So instead of people only caring about pvp (because honestly, thats just fucking useless to us as a state) we will worry about the middle flags and camp those.

If we lose the battle and see people with 30+ kills, may God have mercy on you because my steel toe wont.

Now: with party leaders in vent, will be easy to say what needs to be done and where without spamming chatbox
With us worrying about the most important flags, that means us being less divided up and once we hit the 50k mark, we can go kill the boss and win.

The middle ones as you know, are inside the walls, so each party will need someone with a ram to take down the gates faster
and a catapult if the enemy owns it, to take down the towers
and someone else with the tower repair item to bring our towers up ASAP.

If we stay organized, we can win, and we must lead by example to the rest of Wu, because 80% of wu are honestly just plain dumb.
So if Asylum does what needs to be done, the others like sheep will follow into line.

So here, to be able to do parties easier, everyone repond to this ONLY if you are going to be at the state wars, if not, then dont reply
once thats done, we'll see who has vent, and do up party leaders, then party members
if theres one or two people left out of a party, then they will be allowed in vent for obvious reasons, so they know whats going on aswell.

so once again you sexy mofos, please say here if your gonna be at SW 100% for sure

STATE WARS Swmapidk
the green circles are our primary flag targets.
each party needs one person in charge of catapults, one in charge of rams, and one incharge of tower repair.
with each party having one, we should be in no short supply when the time comes that we need them.

while camping those 3 targets, stealthed talons can go out and attempt to take the flags that are close to these.
simply for a bit of extra points and to keep the enemy occupied with other shit besides our main targets.
God Bless
and fuck them shu up you sons o bitches

*Plan for SW is this:
Entropy voids the attacks on the north. doing this because ancients declared on them, so if they declare on lords, both wei are fucked right in the A.
Dragons voids eternitys attacks.
We the sexy beasts attack SoV

Last edited by CryptKeeper on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wakeuphate
killerwasp

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm

sounds like a great plan to me and yes i will be in state wars Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yalu

Yalu

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Barring natural disaster, I am 100% SW
Back to top Go down
YamatoZang

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:31 pm

God and my netz willing... I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Kinky

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:57 am

I'll get people to take a look at this. Repeating in legion chat every 30 minutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katt

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 am

After my dinner and if I'm not out to town at night then I'll definitely be there.
Back to top Go down
Trefilein

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Im in!
Back to top Go down
Goblindad

Goblindad

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 am

Mik will be there for sure and I'll be in as soon as I get home from work. I may be a few minutes late, but I'll be there. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
VietMace

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:50 am

Count me in for state war. Sorry for reapply late.
Back to top Go down
Sammael

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Of course Im 100% state war and you know I love me some Vent.

I won't make the mistake of not using a ram on the outside forts again... o_O

Let's just keep that mistake between us though, eh?
Back to top Go down
Maddawg

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 am

The dawg shall unleash upon our enemies the vengeful flames of a thousand suns!!...

or i'll just walk around and throw some fireballs, w/e Razz

Anyways, i'll be there

/Dawg Cool
Back to top Go down
Goblindad

Goblindad

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 am

Is there a plan for tonights SW? I know we don't have land but is there a particular battle we're going to support?

Either way I'll jump in as soon as I get home but I'll check here first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STATE WARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATE WARS   STATE WARS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATE WARS
Page 1 of 1