Asylum Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Legion

Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legion Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahlana
Admin
Kahlana

Legion Rules Empty
PostSubject: Legion Rules   Legion Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Ok so here's the deal peeps, I really want to be a nice person to everyone but the disadvantages of being a leader is that's not always possible. So here's the breakdown of some of the rules I've now set in place.

1. Legion Daily Quests: Please be aware this is not an option, this is an obligation. The quest itself takes a matter of minutes so there is no reason why everyone should not be able to take the few minutes to do the quest and contribute to the Legion. This goes the same for the supply items ( Tassels, Horns, Drums, etc. as you have 10 of them please hand them in. )

2. I expect everyone to be as active as possible. I understand real life comes first and I don't ask for that to change, but if you are going to be away for an extended period of time, please let myself, CryptKeeper, Sarg or Cerebus know so we can title you appropriately to be sure you dont get booted.

3. I expect everyone in the Legion to be helpful to the rest of their Legion-mates. If someone needs help with questions, quests, a boss or is being pked, I expect people to offer assistance. There are high levels in the Legion that are more than willing to drop what they're doing when needed and I expect that to not be taken advantage of. Return the favor if someone needs help, simply put go help them.

4. Disrespect amongst members will not be tolerated. We are a rapidly growing group and I realize at some points most of us will have our arguments (or debates if you will), however, if this becomes a continous problem, the problem causer will be dealt with accordingly. If you are to have an argument, take it to pm's and when the argument is done, leave it done.

This will be my one and only warning as I really dislike repeating myself for common sense. We are a continously growing Legion and our aim is to make ourself known and be one of the top Legions. We cant do that without teamwork from all members. Once again what I state is not an option it is a "do or leave" scenario. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be booted from the Legion without regret. We can only achieve our goals if everyone puts in and works together.

If there are any questions/concerns/ or anything else anyone feels should be added please feel free to bring to my attention and I will discuss with you or update thread as needed.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/one_foxy_mommy
Tylee.

Tylee.

Legion Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legion Rules   Legion Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

This is very understandable requests : )
Back to top Go down

Legion Rules
Page 1 of 1