Asylum Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum Legion

Asylum Legion of Hebei

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**

Go down 
+3
katsuky
killerwasp
Kahlana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahlana
Admin
Kahlana

Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** Empty
PostSubject: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 pm

HI all Smile

Ok so we finally figured out the Legion quests and we are going to need as many people and alot of orginization for this one.

Legion quests can only be accepted once a week. So if we don't do it as scheduled, or we fail we have a full week to wait.
The quest entails killing a boss in Lingshan Dungeon (for any who don't know that is southwest of Jizhou)
This boss is a lvl 60 9-star boss >.<

Taking a look through Legion list I am showing we have a total of 17 60+ members and 3 well on their way (58+). We will need as many of those 60+ as possible to take down this boss for the dominion.

Now since I understand everyones schedule is different, what I would like to do is set up a day/time per week that at least most of everyone will be available (keep in mind this unfortunatly will be subject to change when I'm working, but we'll cross that bridge as we come to it.)

Sooooo for all my wonderful lvl 60+ I'm calling on you, the Legion needs you (this will wind up being excellent contributions to our role in the State wars which are very soon)

Please everyone post what days/times you feel you will be most available so we can figure out when we can do this boss each week.

Thank you all <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/one_foxy_mommy
killerwasp

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Kahl, im up for dominion quest any time.If something comes up and i want be able to do it i will give u an very early notice,so if we can find a time that everyone agrees on then i will be ready! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katsuky

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:16 pm

18:00 PM Server time - 21:00 Server time is when I'm "definitely" on >.>
Back to top Go down
BlueFlame

BlueFlame

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

awesome shit!! Just lemme know when and I'll be here, dont matter what time. Lets get this rollin!
Back to top Go down
Zenwolf

Zenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:49 am

My time that is best for me is 1500 to 2300 est. or whatever time table we set. If I know I will be there
Back to top Go down
Trefilein

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Best times for me is around 10-15 est during the week and in weekend im pretty much on at 5-15 est.
Back to top Go down
AzRaeL

AzRaeL

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 am

i'm from gmt+2(eastern europe) time zone
due to that late night hours pretty much prevent me for taking part of major if not all good events, but if by chance i am on i am willing to do my part

multiple shouts, sometimes pm's would help, sicne with all the drops spam, random afk's, world chat spam and legion spam it's easy to loose track of real info
suggestion
maybe talk to at least 1 member be that clan leader or not in friends chat before a legion event starts, few hours early maybe to remind his clan members/friends about the event's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**   Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legion Dominion Quests **IMPORTANT**
Page 1 of 1